- Celebration of Nations
- Going Global Career Service
- International Affairs
- Leadership & Cultural Programs
- Student Diversity, Outreach, & Women's Programs
- Chancellor's Committee on Diversity & Inclusion
- Counseling, Disability Support, Student Wellness
- Our Committment
- Title IX
- Chancellor's Advisory Committee on African American Recruitement & Retention
- Female & Underrepresented Minority Faculty Recruiting & Retention Task Force
- As a student, she handled a rigorous engineering curriculum. As an engineer who progressed into the marketing field, she prevailed over a different set of challenges.
- Building bridges with Missouri S&T's annual Celebration of Nations
- has always been interested in lifelong learning, so working in continuing education at Missouri S&T was a great career fit.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Missouri S&T’s core values
As an inclusive, welcoming community, Missouri S&T strives to build a creative learning environment marked by openness, understanding and a shared value of all people and perspectives. We endeavor to foster an innovative, collaborative environment in which to learn, conduct research and work. By embracing this spirit of inclusion, Missouri S&T supports diverse talent and successfully prepares our students for a dynamic global environment.