- Celebration of Nations
- Going Global Career Service
- International Affairs
- Leadership & Cultural Programs
- Student Diversity, Outreach, & Women's Programs
- Chancellor's Committee on Diversity & Inclusion
- Counseling, Disability Support, Student Wellness
- Our Committment
- Title IX
- Chancellor's Advisory Committee on African American Recruitement & Retention
- Female & Underrepresented Minority Faculty Recruiting & Retention Task Force
As an inclusive, welcoming community, Missouri S&T strives to build a creative learning environment marked by openness, understanding and a shared value of all people and perspectives. We endeavor to foster an innovative, collaborative environment in which to learn, conduct research and work. By embracing this spirit of inclusion, Missouri S&T supports diverse talent and successfully prepares our students for a dynamic global environment.
Black History Month 2016
Join Missouri S&T as we celebrate Black History this February! There will be several events around the campus including those that are free and open to the public. Click here to see a complete list of events.
All Black History Month events are planned by Missouri S&T’s Black History Month Committee. The following Missouri S&T groups are sponsoring events during the month:
Leadership and Cultural Programs
Student Diversity, Outreach and Women’s Programs
Black Man’s Think Tank
Association of Black Students
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc.
National Pan-Hellenic Council
National Society of Black Engineers
To purchase tickets for “A Walk Through Jazz” or for more information about any of the events, contact Dr. Jerri Arnold-Cook at 573-341-6828 or email email@example.com.